People who have dogs as their pets want to have unique and different puppy names. There are many puppy girls’ names and puppy names for boys. But it is tough to choose the best one. Other people like unique dog names, and it is quite an exciting process. So, there is no pressure to choose the name. But there are specific rules that you should keep in the eye while naming the dog. So, today we are going to tell you some exciting names of the boy and girl dogs.
- How to choose the puppy name?
- Prefer the short sound of the name
- Some Rules to name the puppy
- Best puppy names: Unique, cute and friendly
How to choose the puppy name?
“A good dog name is better than the bags of gold.”
Though choosing the puppy name is a personal journey. But there are some rules whether you are choosing a girl or boy dog names. So, we are here to rescue you in all of this process. So, keep in point the following things;
Prefer the short sound of the name
However, always keep in mind that the puppy names throw effect at the personality of the dog. That’s why it is right to hold the title short and precise. In this way, you can easily pronounce the name without hard sounds.
Some Rules to name the puppy:
Apart from the short names, there are the following things that are worth attention paying.
- Choose the name according to your choice because you are the person who is ultimately going to call the dog. So, for this, you can take suggestions from your friends and family.
- We read earlier that the shorter, the better. So, longer names could be challenging to pronounce and understand. However, save time and select a short puppy name with one to two syllables.
- You can first try the first name for the few days and see how the dog responds. If the dog reacts in a better and attentive way, then you can keep it permanently.
- Avoid choosing the name that sounds like the command that you want to teach your dog. For instance, if you select the “Fletch,” then the dog mixes up the name with “fetch.” So, keep yourself away from such kinds of words.
- Above all, don’t name the dog with the word that is quite embarrassing and offensive. However, this could include racial slangs, general insults, or other slang terms.
- Last but not least, if you have adopted an adult dog, then don’t try to change the name. If you try to practice this, it could be hard for the adult dog to get used to the new name.
Best puppy names: Unique, cute and friendly
“Choose the good name rather be chosen than riches.”
The first thing that you should see while naming the dog is to know the dog’s personality. So, for better guidance we divide puppy names into following categories;
Puppy girl names
If you are looking for the puppy girl names, then there are the following suggestions to take;
- And Bella, along with many other unique names.
Puppy names for boys
If you want to keep the things original, then skip the most common puppy names. So, here are some unique, friendly, and cute puppy names for boys.
- And nacho, along with many other unique names.
Small dog names
If the dog is small and cute then there are the following suggestions to follow;
- And Zuzu along with many others
Big dog names
The big dogs are those who have weight up to 150 pounds. So, for this kind of dogs you can go with the following suggestions;
- And Yukon, along with some others.
Cute dog names
If the dog is small, tiny and cute then there are the following suggestions for this type of the puppies;
- And Chex along with many others.
Black dog names
- And Blanche is some black dog names.
You can easily choose the dog name form the above list. But if you have an attachment with any unique name near your heart, then go for that name. So, choose the puppy name for which your dog shows a better response.